Once, this place had been filled with colour and sunshine. Once, this place had seen thousands of people come and go. Once, this had been the happiest of places, filled with laughter and joy.
Now, everything was cold. Everyone was gone. Well, almost everyone…
Continue the story.
They were looking for Elsa Anna’s sister. They went through spikes and Anna was trying to climb the mountain but she could not and then Olaf said that he found the stairs. Then Anna jumped off the mountain and landed in the boy’s hands. So they went up the stairs then got to the door and Anna knocked on the door and the door opened. So they walked but it was only Anna. Because Anna said to the boy and Olaf to wait at the door and she said to Olaf stay here for a minute. Then Elsa came down and said hi to her sister Anna. And she said to her to stay away then Olaf came and you were the one who created me.Then said to her again to her to stay back and then she started to run up the stairs. And tried to get away from her sister Anna. and then they were singing and then went back h
France – Response to Text
Please read the article on France here before answering the questions.
1) France is a country in Europe.True.
- a) True b) False
2) France is the largest country in Western Europe.
- a) Northern Europe b) Western Europe
- c) Eastern Europe d) Southern Europe
3) The capital city of France is Paris.
- a) London b) Wellington
- c) Paris d) Rome
4) The population of France is 67 million.
- a) 5 million b) 100 million
- c) 50 million d) 67 million
5) The currency (money) in France is called the euro.
- a) Euro b) Dollar
- c) Peso d) Tālā
6) One of the most famous products sold to other countries by the French is Its vacums.
- a) T-Shirts b) Vacuums
- c) Cheese d) Electronics
7) The number of tourists who visit France each year is approximately Its 800 Million.
- a) 8 Million b) 80 Million
- c) 80 Thousand d) 800 Million
8) Bordeaux is a famous wine region in France True.
- a) False b) True
9) France is well known for its food such as baguettes.
- a) crepes b) baguettes
- c) truffles d) all of the above
10) Escargot is the French name for a famous French delicacy made from snails.
- a) cheese b) truffles
c) snails d) baguettes
France is the largest country in Western Europe, the lengthy border reaches Germany and Belgium in the north, the Atlantic Ocean in the west, Spain in the south and Italy in the East. France has a very diverse landscape, there are beaches along the coast, the French Riviera and towering mountains along the south and east. Europe’s tallest mountain peak is the Monte Blanc which is found in the French Alps and stands at 4,810m tall.
OFFICIAL NAME: French Republic
FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Republic
POPULATION: 67, 092, 056
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: French
AREA: 543,965 square kilometers
France is one of the oldest nations on Earth and the most ethnically diverse country in Europe. French influencers have made France a world leader throughout history in different aspects of culture including cuisine, music, art, film, fashion, literature and sport.
France is among the world’s largest economies. The country produces many items that other countries buy, the most famous being cheese. Tourism is a huge part of France’s economy with more than 80 million people from other countries around the world visiting France each year.
Bordeaux is France’s most famous wine region which is a huge export from France to other countries. France is also well known for crepes, French baguettes, French cheese and truffles.
The French are also known to eat escargot (the French name for snails!) They are believed to consume more than 40,000 metric tons of snails each year and May 24th is National Escargot Day!